Guide to Local Ambassadors
Aims of Film Generator
Film Generator is a new generation, web-minded film making software. It aims to
1)provide free, useful, high quality technology that benefits everyone.
2)promote the positive values , such as reducing poverty, environmentalism, animal protection, compassion, peace, grass root democracy and anti-discrimination
Role of Local Ambassadors
Local Ambassadors responsible for the issues in the region. Major tasks are
1) Increase the awareness of Film Generator in the region
2) Provide feedbacks of the software from the region
3) Assist the work of head office
Local ambassador is a volunteer position. Film Generator may provide monetary rewards.
Benefits of Ambassador
1) Ambassadors can receive all paid services of Film Generator for free, including but not limited to training and customisation of the services
2) Film Generator provides certificate for ambassadors
3) Can receive wide range of digital media training from our scientists for free
Requirements of Ambassadors
1) Agree to the aims, values and service terms (see the website) of Film Generator
2) Having convenient access to Internet, can work remotely with the head office via Live Chat, email, Skype, telephone etc.
3)Keep contact information updated with the head office
4)Act according to the laws, be legally responsible for one's own activities
1) Both Film Generator and the ambassadors can terminate the role. Two days notice should be provided
2) Film Generator may update this document. One week notice will be given to existing ambassadors
Web/Live Chat: FilmGenerator.GoodEasy.info
Address: Film Generator, PO Box 2098, Cairns, QLD 4870, Australia